We offer a variety of engaging, standards-based high school courses, some of which may be exactly what your student is interested in as a career, but they may not be available in their current program. Our courses are designed around a "Learn by Doing" model which emphasizes project-based work, individualized course success plans and portfolio development. Our classes are one semester in length. Our current courses include:
- 21st Century Entrepreneurship
- Digital Photography and Graphics
- Electronic Publishing
- Career Discovery
Explore our online course web site at www.hsonlinelearning.com
- Students are exposed to online learning which they will need later in life
- Students take a course that may not be offered in their school
- Students expand their network by working with students from other schools
- Students develop 21st century technology skills
- Courses provide multidimensional lessons that take advantage of how students live and work outside of school (Internet, cell phones, etc...)
- Courses have a career component so students know the future possibilities
- Courses are aligned to Colorado Model Content Standards
- We hold weekly interactive instructional webinars
- Students can schedule one on one instructional sessions as needed
- Course activities are designed around a project-based learning model
- Activities are flexible to meet individual needs
- Students design their own work schedule
- Course are facilitated by Colorado certified secondary teachers
We have been involved in online learning since 1998, having developed online courses, coordinated a statewide online program in Colorado and taught over 1,000 Colorado students online. Our lead instructor and program coordinator has a Masters Degree in Online Teaching and Learning in addition to Colorado certification in Business and Social Studies.
Our courses cost $200 per semester. Many other online providers charge $300-$400 and the classes are not even taught by a certified Colorado teacher! We provide a 50% refund through the second week of enrollment and a 25% refund through the fourth week of enrollment. No refunds are processed after the fifth week of the course.
Reserve space for your student(s) by August 15 and save $25 on his/her first course
Reserve 10 or more student seats by August 15 and save $50 on each
E-mail us email@example.com
Take a look at our services to see how we can help you and your student. Complete our survey and let us know what you need hsstudentsuccess Needs Survey.
Join us at one of our High School Student Success events.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-812-6619