To assist students and families, our individualized program includes:
- Individualized success plan to help your child move from 9th grade through high school graduation
- Academic success strategies, tools and resources
- ACT Preparation
- Career and vocational interest assessments
- Evaluation of the student's high school educational program
- Assistance with understanding educational alternatives
- Scholarship searches
- Review of college application letters
- Job shadow and career exploration activities
Our Success Seminars are grade-level appropriate and assist students with preparing for and succeeding in each year of high school. Take a look at our Freshman Success Seminars, Sophomore Success Seminars, Junior Success Seminars and Senior Success Seminars.
Take a look at our services to see how we can help you and your student. Complete our survey and let us know what you need hsstudentsuccess Needs Survey.