Student Success Program
We limit our student load to 50 Grand Junction area high school students for 2011-2012 so make sure to enroll early!
E-mail us at email@example.com or call 970-812-6619
Don't miss out!
Our Student Success services focus on individual families and students and include:
- Weekly grade and attendance reports
- Review quarterly grades and class schedules
- Provide suggestions about improving grades and GPA
- Help in selection of courses for subsequent school years
- Education and career news posts
- Education and career newsletter
- Periodic face to face meetings
- Advocate support: Meet with counselors, teachers, administration, if necessary
- Provide college information
- Set up job shadow and community service opportunities
- Assist in career-related activities: job searches, resume writing, interview skills, dress for success
- Facilitate enrollment in post-secondary financial assistance programs
How we Work: We work with you to set a foundation for success by establishing a relationship and building trust with each family and student.
Fees: Our standard fee is $500 per school year (August through June). Our fee decreases $50/month as the school year moves ahead.
Other Services: We offer additional fee-based services at $30 per hour with a discount for extended contracts. Some of these services include:
- Providing education mentoring
- Facilitating practice ACT exams and other assessments
- Assisting with finding tutoring services
- Customized scholarships searches
- Reviewing scholarship paperwork and college letters of application
- Coordinating college visits
Student Success Tracker: For less than $5 per week, our Student Success Tracker saves you time and gives you all your student's course and attendance information in one printable document to help you stay on top of your student's progress.
Take a look at our services to see how we can help you and your student. Complete our survey and let us know what you need hsstudentsuccess Needs Survey.